April is coming to an end and it begs that I evaluate my April Goals and contemplate new ones for May. My April goals were to:
1. Get 350 hearts on Etsy (Check! Accomplished today!)
2. Reach a total of 30 sales…still have 7 to go…anyone want to buy? Go to my shop now! (NO MINIMUM PURCHASE…BUY before April ends and get a FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS!)
3. Drive more traffic to my blog…sporadic. I tried some new things and although I still have traffic, it is up and down. Some days I have TONS and other days nothing…I suppose most blogs have that though – up and down. I’m going to keep at it, but am open to any suggestions to keep traffic flowing. 🙂
4. Get something in a new local boutique – one shop has agreed to carry my wine glasses! (check!)
5. Make new items every day and post new items in my shop regularly. (I consistently made new items, but was not as consistent with listing as I would have liked.)
6. Post in the forums, blog every day and stay active on Etsy, building relationships and getting to know other crafters. (Well, I almost blogged every day and stayed active on Etsy, though not as much in the evenings as I used to.)
7. Gain as much exposure as I can. (check!)
I had a really nice thing happen yesterday! If you follow my blog, you may remember Shannon from greenbelts. Well, yesterday, Shannon had the honor and privilege of being selected as the featured artist in Etsy’s “Etsy Success Stories!” AND she wore my Lemon Drop earrings in the pictures that they used!!!
Yippee!!! She also included my new “Jonquil Delight” earrings as a favorite of hers below the article! How sweet is she? Very! 🙂 So, it goes to show how important it is to develop relationships! It’s all about networking!
So, for my May goals…I’m giving them thought, with regard that I will need to embrace the challenges that warm weather will brings. I’d like to hear your goals! Let’s help one another take off! =)