Well, after yesterday’s post about the conclusion of April and the evaluation of my April goals, today brings a post about what I plan to accomplish in May. My focus will be shifting a little because Anthony and I have made some changes in our personal plans – we plan to put our little house on the market this summer, which moves our plan ahead by 8 months! So, I will be making some time for home improvement projects as well. Here they are:
1. Blog daily.
2. Make and list new items – at least one new item daily. Preferably 3 new listings or renewals per day.
3. Do at least two craft shows.
4. Complete outside landscaping projects, finish renovating sun room and laundry room, and begin bathroom renovation.
5. Post in the forums three times a day to promote my Etsy shop.
6. Continue networking to build relationships with other Etsy sellers and potential buyers, which includes visiting other blogs and posting comments regularly (at least twice a week)
7. Send, “thank you” cards to past customers and include some sort of goodie. Send emails out to past customers with an incentive to buy during the month of May.
8. Obtain 475 hearts on Etsy
9. Profit more from my crafts than I have any other month thus far…even if it is only by one dollar more.
10. Purchase supplies and materials needed, and set up my own metal smithing space at home.
What are your goals? As we share our goals with one another, we are more likely to achieve them! It also helps us think of other areas we could improve upon. 🙂 Hopefully, by listing and sharing our goals, we will see increased cash flow, business success and happiness!